Our team is growing like wildfire, and we’re looking to hire a full-time property manager ASAP. We’ll be able to provide an existing book of business and will be able to continue to hand off future units to management as we move forward.
This role will not include the leasing component as we have a specialized Leasing Manager who will get the properties leased up using our current process. We need a property manager who has experience and is looking to grow their management portfolio.
If you are qualified, send your resume and cover letter to our co-founder, Matt, at [email protected].
Job Type – Full Time
• Inspecting leased and vacant properties to ensure great curb appeal
• Assisting with resident events
• Managing any service calls made by tenants
• Scheduling/overseeing maintenance requests
• Being the main point person for tenant relations
• 3 years of experience in a similar property management position
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic office skills
• Should be able to speak professionally with all associates, clients, and vendors
• Knowledge of landlord-tenant law is preferred
• Flexible schedule and a reliable vehicle